2. Who played Baby in the film Dirty Dancing?
3. Which famous actress was born Norma Jeane Mortenson?
4. Who played James Bond in 'Live and Let Die'?
5. Who am I? I was born in 1962, in New York. I'm a Hollywood actor and I've starred in lot of big hit movies. I have also directed films. I'm married to an actress and I have been married twice before. One of my ex-wives is Nicole Kidman.
6. How many 'Rocky' films did Sylvester Stallone star in?
7. What are the names of Snow White's seven dwarfs?
8. What was the name of the boy in the Jungle Book?
9. In the film 'Shrek', what is the name of Shrek's wife?
10. What is the name of the film that Phil Collins starred in with Julie Walters in 1988?
11. Which James Bond film was named after Ian Fleming's home in Jamaica?
12. What is the name of the actor who played the role of Harry Potter in the film series?
13. What color lipstick did silent movie stars wear?
14. In the 1989 film 'Shirley Valentine' who played the role of Shirley?
15. Which Bond movie did Daniel Craig first star in?
WHICH MOVIE DID THE FOLLOWING QUOTES COME FROM:
1. All of this has happened before, and it will all happen again.
2. Look, you're really cute, but I can't understand what you're saying.
3. A lie keeps growing and growing until it's as plain as the nose on your face.
4. Sounds like someone's sick. How lovely. I do hope it's serious. Something dreadful.
5. Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them.
6. Forever is a long long time and time has a way of changing things.
7. Will you get your head out of the clouds and back in the water where it belongs.
8. What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?
9. Better to beg forgiveness than ask permission.
10. When I'm with you, I don't feel so alone.